1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: As needed
2.Participating in meetings/training: As needed
3. Regularly pray for
a. Men in the church
b. Families in the church whose men do not attend
c. Men in the community at large
4. Organize and oversee the men's ministry
5. Develop a mentoring network where spiritual mature men (or men
who have faced specific situations) who can identify with and give guidance/support to men going through similar situations.
6. Plan a least one annual retreat for prayer fellowship and encouragement: a men's rally event, special camp, lake retreat, etc
7. Plan activities and special projects for men only: accountability partners, prayer breakfasts, fishing expedition, father/son event
Our aim is to assist the Chaplains by bringing hope and encouragement to those behind the prison walls. Empowered by the Holy Spirit we touch the inmate lives with Christian love, presenting the Gospel in a clear and understanding manner while showing them that they are not without hope.
Hebrews 13:3 (NKJV)
3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
We analyze the local community determining the depth and scope of its needs through compassion, while offering assistance and encouragement. We provide spiritual, educational, and social events that will promote a Godly relationship. Through different areas of outreach, our goal is to loose the bands of wickedness, and remove the heavy burdens, and break every yoke.
Acts 20:28 (NKJV) 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.